Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Wife... the Photographer??

Well, today she was at least. Abby is known for being my part time posing assistant(and kick ass Hair Stylist) but today she took the next step and became an awesome photographer. I needed some head-shots of myself and the overcast today was too good to pass up.
We learned two things today:

1. taking pictures is a lot harder than it looks and focusing is a "pain in the ass!!" -Abby Shull
2. Posing is extremely difficult and makes you feel slightly sick to your stomach... at least for me anyways. haha

I see this all the time with clients, but now I really understand how they feel. Laughing helps to get past this. I won't get into how Abby was making me laugh, lets just say she was very... creative.
So here they are in all there glory! My first official head-shot taken by the Lovely and talented Abby Shull...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby did a good job! You look, dare I say it, HOT!! lol

Contemporary Portraits said...

these look great!! Great job Abby!!!